You’re here for one of two reasons. Either you’re interested in taking the Birkman Method assessment or you’re searching for your calling in life. Maybe both. Good news, you’ve reached the right place.
Why take the Birkman? This assessment tool:
- Predicts and facilitates your work satisfaction
- Maps your basic motivational needs
- Improves your ability to communicate effectively
- Helps you manage stress so you stay productive
- Provides you with objective data as you make decisions
If you’d like to take the Birkman Method Assessment today, start here.
If you’re looking for answers about finding your calling, start with my Definitive Guide here. It’s a resource page for all my best blog posts that will help jump start your exploration process. Bookmark the page and read at your leisure!
If you want to know why I’m an authority on the subject, you can start with my About Me page or hop over to Amazon and buy my Kindle book, Recovering Calling: Helping Millennials Connect Faith & Work.
If you would rather read some physical books, check out my favourite books on calling and meaningful work here.
Besides offering consulting using the Birkman Method, I also love to facilitate workshops where we explore calling using a variety of tools and exercises. I speak and teach about calling every chance I get!
If you would like me to speak at your event or host a workshop for you, please contact me.
My goal is to:
- Address pain points for individuals in their work
- Provide a sense of direction to people who feel lost
- Raise self-awareness and improve relationships
My services are perfect for:
- Disgruntled professionals – anyone working through career frustration and transition
- College students wondering what to do with their lives
- Engaged or married couples who would like some extra tools for building a great relationship
- Teams that need a boost reaching their potential in working together
- Managers and employees who want to improve communication and working relationships
My Calling IQ: What’s in a Name?
My Calling IQ plays on the fact that IQ is very important in our world, whether it’s the standard “intelligence” kind or emotional IQ or any other kind. I think we need more Calling IQ in our lives. What does that mean? I want everyone to understand that they have a calling. I want everyone to have access to tools and resources to help you pursue your calling effectively. It’s about discovering our true work, uncovering our callings and recovering more meaning in our lives.