How can I help you today?
I provide services in three major categories: consulting using The Birkman Method Assessment, speaking & teaching on calling, and facilitating workshops aimed at helping you recover your own sense of calling.
My goal is to:
- Address pain points for individuals in their work
- Provide a sense of direction to people who feel lost
- Raise self-awareness and improve relationships
What are my core values?
- Know Thyself
- Celebrate Diversity
- Hopeful Growth (or Say No to Cynicism)
My services are perfect for:
- Disgruntled professionals – anyone working through career frustration and transition
- College students wondering what to do with their lives
- Engaged or married couples who would like some extra tools for building a great relationship
- Teams that need a boost reaching their potential in working together
- Managers and employees who want to improve communication and working relationships
If you’d like to take the Birkman Assessment today, go here.
If you would like me to speak at your event or host a workshop for you, please contact me
What’s in a Name?
My Calling IQ plays on the fact that IQ is very important in our world, whether it’s the standard “intelligence” kind or the trendier “EQ” (emotional IQ) or any other kind. I think we need more Calling IQ in our lives: better awareness and education about what it means to have a calling and more tools and resources to help you pursue your calling effectively. Let’s discover our work, uncover our callings and recover more meaning in our lives.