How can I help you today?
My goal is to:
- Address pain points for individuals in their work
- Provide a sense of direction to people who feel lost
- Raise self-awareness and improve relationships
My services are perfect for:
- Disgruntled professionals – anyone working through career frustration and transition
- College students wondering what to do with their lives
- Engaged or married couples who would like some extra tools for building a great relationship
- Teams that need a boost reaching their potential in working together
- Managers and employees who want to improve communication and working relationships
If you’d like to take the Birkman Method Assessment today, go here.
If you would like me to speak at your event or host a workshop for you, please contact me.
If you’re looking for answers about finding your calling, start with my Definitive Guide here. It’s a resource page for all my best blog posts. You can also check out my favourite books on calling here.
What’s in a Name?
My Calling IQ plays on the fact that IQ is very important in our world, whether it’s the standard “intelligence” kind or emotional IQ or any other kind. I think we need more Calling IQ in our lives. What does that mean? I want everyone to understand that they have a calling. I want everyone to have access to tools and resources to help you pursue your calling effectively. It’s about discovering our true work, uncovering our callings and recovering more meaning in our lives.